Friday, May 13, 2016

Re: LSD and The Brain

I'm someone who has consistently been fascinated by the way drugs impact the human mind. That being said, I had read articles on this subject prior to you writing this haha. I think that under any sort of scientific observance the positive effects of drugs are something we should focus on more. We seem to just demonize drug users without really diving into what could potentially be helping the users of these drugs. Some people partake in sparse drugs and lead really healthy lives.

I think in general any area of potentially therapy we could uncover through drugs or really anything is a good area to research more. Being someone who has been in and out of multiple types of therapy for a majority of my life if there could be positive impacts it's something that should be explored I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment